Last Updated July 8, 2017
As used herein, “Bitlish” refers to the company Bitlish Limited, including without limitation thereby, its owners, directors, investors, employees or other related parties. Depending upon context, “Bitlish” may also refer to the services, products, Site, content or other materials (collectively, “Materials”) provided by Bitlish.
Bitlish and its affiliates (hereinafter, “Bitlish”, “we”, “us” or “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- The kinds of Personal Information which we may collect about You and how it may be used;
- Any disclosure of Personal Information to third parties, including the transfer of Personal Information outside of the European Union;
- Your ability to correct, update and delete your Personal Information;
- The security measures we have in place to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Information under our control; and
- Retention of Personal Information.
Email marketing campaigns published by the Site or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity [this is by no far a comprehensive list].
This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead.
We may collect your Personal Information when registering and using the Site, or perform any Transactions on the Platform. The types of Personal Information that we collect may include:
- Your name;
Your photographic identification, including a high quality image of Your government issued ID; passport, national ID card, and EU driving licence,
- Your e-mail address;
- Your banking details including account numbers;
- Your date of birth;
- Your trades; and
- Your utility bill or bank statement confirming Your residential address
Оther relevant document used for the purpose of your identification and/or verification of financial information and transaction processing and authorization and also in cases governed by EU laws.
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to Your individual needs);
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from You);
- To analyze use of our Site;
- To improve customer service (Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs;
- To process Transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without Your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer;
- To send periodic emails. The email address You provide for order processing, may be used to send You information and updates pertaining to Your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc.;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
We will process Your Personal Information only for the purpose(s) for which it has been provided to us.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for the purpose of system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and we may not provide any effort to connect those data to an individual.
The Bitlish site is using cookies. Cookies are small text files that are placed on Your computer by websites that You visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
We use third party service provider(s), to assist us in better understanding the use of our Site. Our service provider(s) will place cookies on the hard drive of your computer and will receive information that we select that will educate us on such things as how visitors navigate around our site, what products are browsed, and general Transaction information. Our service provider(s) analyses this information and provides us with aggregate reports. The information and analysis provided by our service provider(s) will be used to assist us in better understanding our visitors’ interests in our Site and how to better serve those interests. The information collected by our service provider(s) may be linked to and combined with information that we collect about you while you are using the Platform. Our service provider(s) is/are contractually restricted from using information they receive from our Site other than to assist us.
You acknowledge that by using our Services and Your acceptance of these Terms of Service that You will be providing us with Personal Information. You consent to us disclosing that information where required by law.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
You will be able to exert the right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose to any personal data treatment in the terms established by applicable legislation, by sending an email to us at: [email protected] Bitlish will action upon your request only in cases consistent with its Terms of Service, or legal and regulatory obligations.
Your Personal Information will be processed confidentially, applying the technical and organizational measures set out in the legislation to prevent improper or unauthorized access, modification or loss, and will not be transferred to any third party without Your express consent except when allowed or required by Law, when required by any competent authority or when necessary to perform a Transaction.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of Your personal information when You submit a request, place an order or access Your personal information. These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard Your information, SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that Your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely or PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Only authorized personnel of Bitlish have access to your Personal Information, and these personnel is required to treat the information as confidential. The security measures in place will, from time to time, be reviewed in line with legal and technical developments.
In accordance with the recommendations of Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, customer card details are protected using Transport Layer encryption — TLS 1.2 and application layer with algorithm AES and key length 256 bit.
Personal data of Russian customers is stored in the Russian Federation.